Munson is a world leader in mixers, blenders and size reduction equipment for bulk solid materials. Since 1823, Munson has continually set the industry standard for durability, evidenced by numerous machines from the early 1900s operating at customer locations to this day. As important as reliability, however, is Munson's pace-setting technology that enables you to cut energy costs, increase capacity, minimize maintenance and boost efficiency while producing higher quality products.
- Gentle 4-way mixing action for powder/bulk materials blending
- Rapid batch cycle times with no classification or degradation
- Capacities from 10 to 600 cubic feet
- Ideally suited for liquid spray additions and coating applications
- Ruggedly built, single agitator blenders
- Capacities from 1 to 1,000 cubic feet
- Available with easily removable flanged agitator or sanitary designs with removable end panels
- Double helical ribbon, plow or paddle design
- Optional: internal sprayline, heating and cooling jackets, multiple cover and discharge designs, special sizing or drive requirements
- Rotating impactor pin/disc assembly for fine and ultra fine particle reduction, de-agglomerating applications at slower speeds.
- Design efficiency produces high throughput rates per horsepower requirements with minimal heat transfer.
- Available in 15-100 horsepower drives via multiple V-belt and sheave.
- Fine grinding of friable and non-friable material, such as wood flour, chemicals, plastics, feather curling, fertilizers, pharmaceuticals, powder metals and corn.
- Rotating single or double disc powered runner mill.
- Shaft mounted grinding plates.
- Narrow particle ranges to 200 mesh.